This is the class blog for the Northeastern class, Creating for the Convergence of Media 2.0

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I've switched!

Hey class. I've made my blog about my musical moniker Katomusic seeing that my website will never get done. I'm gonna give updates about releases, my life, and my thoughts (seeing that's what blogs are for). Also by accident I have switched to the new blogger. Gotta be honest, I really can't tell what the difference is. All I know is my spellcheck stopped working in the new version, hmm. Anywaysss here's the link to my blog: KATOMUSIC!!

Also using my google customized desktop today I realized they released some really cool upgrades. Each link for each RSS feed can now be expanded showing a blurb from the article as well as pictures. It's nice for Digg and Reddit stories (or any article for that matter) with bland names and is just nice that I no longer need to steer away from the homepage if I don't need to.

Also Flock is F'ing nice. Great for blogging and great for RSS. I can't say the news section is going to replace my google desktop, but it is tempting... I would like them to update the engine to the Firefox 2.0 one, but 1.5.0.9 still works flawlessly. It's just me being osd about having the most recent version.

In other news, my web 2.0 company has began lawsuits against www.getafirstlife.com. Apparentlly they don't want there users switching over or competing with the other lives they lead.

That is all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Billy where can I get more of your tracks? Your stuff always blows me away in class and I'm digging the electro pop stuff. Slide me some tracks for my radio show and maybe come do a guest spot someday? word.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 6:03:00 AM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

also, it'd be cool if the flock RSS manager could automatically update your google desktop to you could remotely access that as well. perhaps I can jump in the flock forum and bitch about this.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 6:32:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home