This is the class blog for the Northeastern class, Creating for the Convergence of Media 2.0

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blogs - Blogs - Blogs

BLOGS _ BLOGS_ BLOGS-
No one reads my blog. It is fine with me, since I am not pretending to be the savvy blogger, however, it saddens me that these little bits and pieces of information are only there for myself and the database. Poor Oracle and Me, what are we to do? I guess we need to jazz things up by adding a cool snippet or something that the whole world can enjoy, so here we go. I am going to add a LINK (a link being a gateway to some garbage site that I am just hoping some lil blogger will click!) Office Space: Starring Google!! No I didn't write this, but you know someone who knows a lot about something did. All in all, Google announces today that they are going to compete with Microsoft's office and create their own office applications that can be stored online and reached from anywhere in the world. Now that has potential don't you think. Please any comments will be very much appreciated!!

- Scott

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home