This is the class blog for the Northeastern class, Creating for the Convergence of Media 2.0

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Go See Pan's Labyrinth

Seriously, If you haven't gone yet because you have not heard about the movie, then go while it is still in theaters. I saw this movie on Friday and must say that I haven't seen a movie this good in a long time. There is gore, and fantasy, fiction and non-fiction all rolled into one really amazing film. The one set back is the fact that it is in Spanish ... but it does have subtitles and I would have to say that after a while the subtitles sort of disappear and you feel like you can speak Spanish. Well maybe not everyone is going to get that feeling, and you can wait for this film to come out on DVD in a few months with the English track. Anyways, for anyone who liked lord of the rings, and for anyone who likes slasher movies, and for anyone who likes really dark stories, than you'll love this movie. See you all on Monday.

-Scott

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy said...

I downloaded this movie the other day, what a great flick! I want to go see this in a theater before it leaves. I wish it was in an Imax theater...
The only thing I thought it could have used were a few more scenes in the fantasy world.

Sunday, February 11, 2007 11:24:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home