This is the class blog for the Northeastern class, Creating for the Convergence of Media 2.0

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Superbowl Saturday

Since it's the Saturday before Superbowl Sunday, it's a good time to post to see what everyone else's thoughts of the Superbowl is before it is played... Personally I hope the Bears win, but only because I have a severe disinterest in Peyton Manning... I hope the game is close, but I honestly think the Colts may blow the Bears outta the water... Is anyone doing anything special for the game?

1 Comments:

Blogger skype3 said...

Nope. I am doing homework and reading for my Topics of Studio Art class tomorrow. I have no interest in watching the Bears play paddy cake with the Colts. Everyone knows that in a fight a Bear would kick a horses A*@ (for lack of being able to swear on this blog!!) But honestly, the Bears will win because in nature they would and Paten Manning is a little girl.

Sunday, February 04, 2007 5:32:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home