This is the class blog for the Northeastern class, Creating for the Convergence of Media 2.0

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Reluctantly and with much bitterness, I’ve surrendered my blogging virginity. My presence has now been earmarked in some lonely, dark corner of the web for all the world to ignore. All cynicism aside, I would like to explore the dynamics of this blogging phenomenon by poking at the bee’s nest, so to speak. I’ve created my mighty anti-blog as a tool for wreaking havoc on the blogosphere, which I will attempt to dominate with an iron fist of disparagement, until I realize that nobody cares, at which point I will crawl back to my typewriter and spend the rest of my days pecking out copy for a no-budget local news broadcast on public access cable in Wapakoneta, Ohio.

I think I've died a little inside.