This is the class blog for the Northeastern class, Creating for the Convergence of Media 2.0

Sunday, February 04, 2007

To Title or not to Title

So during my week of changing my blog and getting acquainted with the new blogger I ran into the problem of not being able to add a title to my blog entries. I thought that I would be able to find the settings to change this but I gave up after getting frustrated and decided that it didn't even matter anyways. No one reads my blog. I hardly read my blog. view my blog Someone. Anyone. Read my blog. I'm not asking nicely I am making a formal command. Well the formality of a command rests in the person or persons being commanded so if you feel that I have gotten to you then come on and read my blog. In other news, I agree with Jake that mac likes to tease you into having all these great gadgets however not being able to use them. Like quicktime for instance. If you want to upgrade I think it cost me $75 bucks or something, maybe $35 I don't remember but that was just so I could make iPod videos, until I found that you could do it right through iTunes. These are the little things they don't tell you, so you feel like you have to upgrade. Also they give you awesome trial software that expires within 30 days of using it, like for instance iWork that comes with the amazing keynote and pages software. I love keynote and making presentations with it is easy, but once your 30 days is up, its pay up or go through the steps to find the serial online which can result in Spam Adult site pop-ups and trojan viruses. So I digress, read my blog which isn't really that cool - don't support Windows because Mac is superior and for god sake bring me coffee tomorrow morning!!

- Another meaningful rant by Me, Scott Haines

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home