This is the class blog for the Northeastern class, Creating for the Convergence of Media 2.0

Monday, March 12, 2007

Group 1

Group 1 is Myself, Billy and Ryan. I emailed Billy today and he is thinking something along the lines of adding his music talent to the scope of the project. I want to add some of my web expertise to the project and that leaves Ryan. Ryan you can do whatever you want as part of the project, I know you know flash so we can add that in there somewhere. As for project ideas, we should make a collaborative talents project and we have 6 weeks to do so. I am going to foward this on as an email as well, however, Ryan give me some ideas as to what you would like to do as a final project and I will send you and Bily mine. This is technically due now...but we can work on it tomorrow if you would like.

-Scott
scott@newfrontproductions.com
978-985-0509

1 Comments:

Blogger Ravi said...

Nice update Scott. Let's see the other members of Group 1 post as well!

As for Group 2 (aka Group B)???

Sunday, March 18, 2007 11:27:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home