This is the class blog for the Northeastern class, Creating for the Convergence of Media 2.0

Monday, April 09, 2007

Field Trip Next Week!

So I want us to do a field trip next week (since we won't meet on Patriot's Day). This will also be our last meeting before you guys present your jaw-dropping pieces the next week, so I want to have it serve as a team check-in, as well.

I thought that I could meet with Group 1 45 minutes early for a project check-in and run through. Then we could do our field trip and then Group B can do a project check-in for 45 minutes.

I was thinking of the ICA -- it's free on Thursday evenings, so we could meet there next Thursday (the 19th).

Any other suggestions?

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I'll be at Art Interactive from noon to four that Thursday. You guys are welcome to stop in whenever and I can even leave the show running later if you wanted to make it a stop on our field trip. Perhaps we can hit up AI, The List and MIT Multimedia Museum all in one swoop? Haven't seen the show at Axiom yet either. I'm of course always happy to hit the ICA too, just throwing out suggestions.

Thursday, April 12, 2007 2:18:00 AM

 
Blogger Billy said...

They sound like a super fun time. I think we should definitely hit up the ICA as well as the art interactive.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 1:17:00 PM

 
Blogger Ravi said...

Good suggestions, Ryan. Thursday may not work out for me, I'll let you guys know.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 9:16:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home