This is the class blog for the Northeastern class, Creating for the Convergence of Media 2.0

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Schedule moving forward

Due to the presidential inauguration at Northeastern, classes will cease at 9:15 am tomorrow (Monday), so we will have a short class. I look forward to Group B presenting their ideas for review.

Group 1 can present any updates, as well.

Because of the inauguration, Friday March 30th will have Monday classes observed.

So we WILL meet on Friday morning for our regular class -- we'll look at video games as narrative.

However, due to the fact that WGBH will be moving my office that weekend, I won't be able to come in on Monday, April 2 -- so that will be an "open lab" session. I will look for a project status update on the class blog or project wiki.

I'll see you all in the a.m.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home