This is the class blog for the Northeastern class, Creating for the Convergence of Media 2.0

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Saturday Field Trip

Sounds good to me, nothing like a nice warm cup of coffee, a decent buzz, and the cyberarts festival. I've never been to this particular coffee shop, why this and not the good ol' starbucks? Is this coffee really good? Anyways, I am blogging again, I know I have not added anything for around a week, but I've been busy trying to get some substance together for my groups final project. We sort of slipped into a great idea with way to little time to implement. Anyways, this should make the final presentation real interesting!

-Scott

1 Comments:

Blogger Ravi said...

Scott,

Can you rally your group together to meet at the 1369 at 11:30? Then we review your group's project before heading over to Art Interactive.

And it's much better than Starbucks!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:53:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home