This is the class blog for the Northeastern class, Creating for the Convergence of Media 2.0

Friday, April 20, 2007

Saturday field trip

One thing of interest that I would not like to miss tomorrow is the Red Sox Yankees game at 3:55 Pm.... other than that I don't really care about much in my life as far as tomorrow is concerned... so if we could just not miss that, I'd be happy with whatever, so if that means going earlier or shifting it to another time, I don't care... or even just watching it at a bar wherever we are... that'd be sweet...

let me know...

Jake

1 Comments:

Blogger Ravi said...

Jake,

We are meeting at 11:30 at 1369 for group check-ins on projects.

I don't want to miss the game either... since I'm going!

Friday, April 20, 2007 4:25:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home