This is the class blog for the Northeastern class, Creating for the Convergence of Media 2.0

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Powering Up!! or the reason I missed the field trip...

Hi class, I know it was last Saturday, but I thought I should tell everyone where I was working that afternoon seeing I didn't show up for the field trip. Northeastern held a mini gaming conference to attract new gaming firms to the area. It was slightly entertaining seeing this is the industry I want to get into, however, it was slightly depressing because the whole time people only spoke on the economics of game production and how hard it is to get a job in the industry. Lame.
Some good did happen however. I gave my portfolio to a few developers (Harmonix and Ironlore) although I truly don't expect any responses, I just hope they listen to some of my music. To prove this event really happened, here's a link! --- O Please Click Meee

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home